9:30am to 7pm
9:30am to 1pm
9:30am to 5pm
9:30am to 5pm
10am to 4pm
Buckinghamshire libraries will be closed on bank holidays unless stated otherwise.
What's on at Beaconsfield Library
Visit Buckinghamshire libraries events listings in the library catalogue for full details.
Buckinghamshire Libraries are here to support businesses, organisations and communities, offering flexible and dynamic spaces for a range of events. We provide safe locations for social, educational, health and cultural activities in the community.
- Public internet and computer access
- Computer for customers with visual impairments
- Free online reference resources and eLibrary
- Loanable tablets, called 'Hublets' (for use in the library)
- Council access point
For photocopying, printing and scanning services see library charges.
- Accessible public toilet
- Baby changing
- Assistive listening/hearing enhancement system
- Large print information and resources
- Safe or quiet space
- Dementia friendly
Contact Beaconsfield Library
Email: [email protected]
Safe Place Scheme
Beaconsfield Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it has a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.