Give feedback on our services
You can leave a comment, give us a compliment or make a complaint to help us improve our services.
You can also report a problem with a specific council service. For example, a broken streetlight or a missed bin collection. This is different to making a complaint and will help us resolve the issue faster.
Report a problem
To report a problem you can contact us in the following ways.
- If you want to report a problem on your street or road, for example a pothole or a faulty streetlight, you should use FixMyStreet.
- If you want to report a missed bin collection, request a new/replacement bin or sacks, give feedback on crews, or raise concerns about a waste or recycling issue, you should do this on the website for your local area.
Make an appeal or claim
You can contact us to appeal a fine or a decision or claim for damages.
- If you’ve received a Penalty Charge Notice for parking and think it's wrong you should use Challenge a Parking Fine.
- If you want to claim for damages for an injury or damage that happened to your vehicle or property you should use Claim for damage.
- If you want to appeal a school admission decision you should use Appeal an admission decision.
Send us a compliment or comment
You can leave a comment on how we could improve our services.
If you’ve had a good experience with our services, you can pay us a compliment.
Make a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from Buckinghamshire Council, you can open an official complaint. After acknowledging your complaint, we may take up to 20 working days to respond.
If you do not wish to enter the complaints process, there are other ways to report a problem or provide feedback. Please see the sections above for other ways to get in touch.
If you need to speak to us about something not covered on this page please see our contact us page.