Give feedback on our services
Your feedback can help us improve our services.
You should contact us in a different way if you need to report a problem, appeal a fine or a decision or claim for damages. This means we will be able to help you faster.
- If you want to report a problem on your street or road, for example a pothole or a faulty streetlight, you should use FixMyStreet.
- If you want to report a missed bin collection, request a new/replacement bin or sacks, give feedback on crews, or raise concerns about a waste or recycling issue, you should do this on the website for your local area.
- If you’ve received a Penalty Charge Notice for parking you think is wrong, you should use Challenge a Parking Fine.
- If you want to claim for damages for an injury or damage that happened to your vehicle or property you should use Claim for damage.
- If you want to appeal a school admission decision, you should use Request an admission appeal.
Send us a compliment or comment
You can leave a comment on how we could improve our services.
If you’ve had a good experience with our services, you can pay us a compliment.
Make a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the service you receive from Buckinghamshire Council, you can let us know. We will do our best to resolve the issue and learn from the mistake so we can prevent similar issues in the future.
- Complaining about adult social care
- Complaining about children and young people social care
- Complaining about councillors
- Complaining about pensions
- Complaining about a school
Or, if your complaint is not about any of these services, you can use our online form.
If you cannot access our online form and want to give us a compliment or make a complaint or comment, you can contact us.