Help and support if you’ve recently arrived from Ukraine

Last updated: 12 April 2022

24. Key contacts

Buckinghamshire Council

We are working with the British Government to welcome many families to make new lives in Buckinghamshire over the coming months and years. While we are predominantly focused on our role within the Homes for Ukraine scheme, we also want to support those travelling on the Family Visa scheme where it is needed.

If you haven’t found the information for the council service that you need anywhere else in this information pack, or on our website at, you can contact the council in the following ways:

In the unlikely event you to speak to someone from the council outside of our opening hours, you can contact the Emergency Social Work Team. There is someone on duty from 5pm to 9am every night. Email: [email protected] or Phone: 0800 9997677

Contacting your local Buckinghamshire Councillor or Town and Parish Council

In Buckinghamshire we have two levels of local government – Buckinghamshire Council and Town and Parish Councils.

If you would like to contact the councillors who represent and know the area you live in, you can find their details on our website – details below: