Help and support if you’ve recently arrived from Ukraine
17. Key contacts
We are working with the British Government to welcome many families to make new lives in Buckinghamshire over the coming months and years. While we are predominantly focused on our role within the Homes for Ukraine scheme, we also want to support those travelling on the Family Visa scheme where it is needed.
If you haven’t found the information for the council service that you need anywhere else in this information pack, or on our website at www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk, you can contact the council in the following ways:
- Use our web form or online chat. https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/your-council/contact-us/
- email us on [email protected]
- The phone line is open: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm. We are closed at weekends and on bank holidays.
- We have a dedicated email address for Ukraine Support which helps us understand the key issues people are facing and if possible we can help signpost you to relevant services [email protected]
- Visit us at a Council Access Point
In the unlikely event you to speak to someone from the council outside of our opening hours, you can contact the Emergency Social Work Team. There is someone on duty from 5pm to 9am every night. Email: [email protected] or Phone: 0800 9997677
Contacting your local Buckinghamshire Councillor or Town and Parish Council
In Buckinghamshire we have two levels of local government – Buckinghamshire Council and Town and Parish Councils.
If you would like to contact the councillors who represent and know the area you live in, you can find their details on our website – details below: