Visit the council

It is quicker and easier to contact us online or over the phone and your query will get through to the right department faster.

Council offices

If you're unable to go online or prefer to speak to someone in person you can visit one of our Council Access Points+ at our council offices in:

At Council Access Points+ you can get support with council services including:

  • support with accessing and understanding council services
  • speaking to specialist staff in person
  • helping you apply, report or pay for services


You can also visit us at one of our Library Council Access Points to:

  • find out about council services
  • use our computers to access council services
  • use our phones to contact Customer Services

Our Library Council Access Points are unable to help with a complex enquiry such as adult social care, homelessness, housing, Council Tax or planning applications. For more complex enquiries, you should visit a CAP+ in Aylesbury or Wycombe instead.