Housing and housing benefits

Help to pay your rent

If you are unemployed or on a low income, there are benefits you can get to help pay the costs of where you live.

Finding a home

Join the Buckinghamshire Housing Register, look for temporary accommodation.

Tell us about a change in circumstances

If you get benefits for housing, you must tell us if there are any changes that may affect how much money you get.

Private rented housing

Request repairs to a private rented property, get help recovering a deposit, report harassment or an illegal eviction.

Advice for homeowners

Get assistance with home repairs, find out about local land charges, request advice around mortgage and leasehold problems.

Helping the homeless

Find out how you can make a real change the lives of rough sleepers in your local area.