Help and support if you’ve recently arrived from Ukraine

Last updated: 12 April 2022

25. Animals and pets

Pets – applying for an emergency licence

If you’ve brought your pet with you from Ukraine and:

  • do not have your usual pet passport paperwork
  • did not apply for an emergency licence before you arrived in the UK

You will need to apply for an emergency licence from the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).

To contact APHA and apply for an emergency pet licence, email [email protected] or call 03000 200 301 and select option 2.