Alcohol and entertainment licences

Apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN)

Apply for a temporary licence to serve or sell alcohol, provide late-night refreshment or put on regulated entertainment at a licensed or unlicensed premises

Apply for a premises licence

Apply for a premises licence to provide alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment at your business

Apply for a personal alcohol licence

Apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol - what you need and how to apply

Report a licensed premises

Report a unlicensed premises or a premises in breach of their licence conditions - includes information about requesting a formal review of a premises licence