Report a licensed premises

Report a breach of licensing activity

We'll investigate reports about licensed premises when:

  • there is a breach of the conditions of the licence
  • when a premises appears to be unlicensed
  • the problems are persistent and severe

Who you can report a concern to

In many cases, your report may be best handled by other teams within the council or our partners, for example:

If you believe your concern relates to a breach of licensing conditions, you can report these to us.

How to report a licensed premises

In order for us to investigate your concern, you'll need to provide us with:

  • your contact details
  • the name and address of the premises
  • supporting evidence, such as a diary of incidents that occur
Report now

Next steps

If you're still experiencing ongoing problems with licensed premises and have tried other ways to resolve this, you may be able to request a review of a premises licence.

Help with reporting a licensed premises

If you need any help reporting a possible breach, contact the alcohol and entertainment licensing team.