Business licences and permits

Taxi and private hire licences

Apply for taxi or private hire licences and find out how to make changes to your licence, order documents or report problems

Alcohol and entertainment licences

Apply for personal, premises or club licences to sell alcohol or host an event.

Gambling licences

Apply for a premises licence, gaming or club machine permits and promote a small society lottery

Scrap metal licences

If you’re collecting, buying or selling scrap, you’ll need a scrap metal dealer licence.