Request a notification of interest in a licensed premises
If you have a property interest in a licensed premises, you can request to be notified about any changes made to the licence.
It costs £21 to request a notification and it lasts for 12 months.
Who can request a notification
You can request a notification as:
- the freeholder or leaseholder of the premises
- a legal mortgagee in respect of the premises
- a person who is in occupation of the premises
How to request
You can apply online to request a notification.
You'll need to give:
- your details
- the name and licence number of the premises
- details of your interest in the premises
After you make a request
We'll send you a copy of your notification in the post signed by us to confirm that we have received it.
We'll then tell you about any changes made to the licensing register in respect of that premises during the following 12 months.
Renew a notification
You'll need to give us a new notice each year if you still want to be told about any changes.