Latest updates, training and events
View our latest news updates.
Join our mailing list
If you would like to receive our latest news updates, or hear about our upcoming training and events, then please click on the link below and complete the form to join our mailing list.
Events and Training
To book a place on a live event please view our training and events calendar.
Webinars are co-produced with FACT Bucks, for parents and carers.
- Parents Communicating Confidently - to help you to be as effective as possible when dealing with SEND professionals and paperwork, for your own child and if you want to get involved on parent dialogue groups and strategy groups
- SEN Support - helps you to find out about the support available in Buckinghamshire for children and young people with SEND in mainstream schools, colleges and early years settings
- EHC Needs Assessment - find out when and how to apply for EHC needs assessment
- Capturing your child's views - to understand why your child’s views are important and gives you some ideas to try with your child (webinar is in association with Heritage House)
- Navigating the health service - aimed at improving your knowledge about what is available in Buckinghamshire to support your child’s health needs and in improving your confidence to make the most of it