Schools and learning


School admissions, transport, term dates and closures.

Early years and childcare

Find information and advice on childcare costs and funding, types of childcare and finding childcare.

Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)

Where to get support if your child has special educational needs or a disability.

Post-16 education

Details about post-16 education, including transport and information for post-16 SEND students.

Youth Service

Advice and guidance for young people including post-16 education and training, and help with money at college and university.

Children in employment and entertainment

Children of compulsory school age, working before or after school, at weekends or during school holidays, must have an employment permit issued by the local authority.

Bucks SENDIAS Service

Sendias provides free, impartial advice and support on all matters relating to special educational needs and disability for children