Order replacement bins or boxes

Use this service to order replacement bins or boxes if yours were:

  • lost (make sure you check with neighbours and search the area before ordering)
  • stolen (you will need to first report this online to the police and we will ask for a crime reference number when you request a replacement)
  • damaged through day to day usage

Damaged bins or boxes

If the bin or box has been damaged by our waste crews we may replace them free of charge if you can provide a photo of the damaged bin or box.

If it's been damaged due to misuse or vandalism, you will need to pay for a replacement.

What you can request

You can order replacement bins for:

  • general waste
  • mixed recycling
  • food waste (23 litre)
  • paper and card
  • garden waste

We don't offer replacements for the indoor food caddy. You can use any container to store food waste inside your home. Similar food caddies are available from online retailers or homeware shops.

You cannot request replacements for dirty bins or boxes. It is your responsibility to clean your own bins or boxes. There are private companies in Buckinghamshire who offer bin cleaning services.

How to order

Order replacement bins using the online form.

Order now

What happens next

New bins or boxes will be delivered within 10 working days.

If your bins or boxes are damaged, you'll need to leave the old bin near the boundary of the property. We will collect it when we deliver the new bins.

If there is no container to remove, we may charge more.

If your old bin wasn't collected when the new one was delivered, you can request a bin removal.