Apply to change school during the academic year (in-year transfer)

Submit an application

Apply to move your child to another school during the academic year.

If you're moving house, you'll need to apply within 6 weeks of your move.

Before you begin

Prepare evidence

You'll need to provide evidence of your move to support your application.

Check what evidence you'll need to provide:

Make an application

To apply, you'll need to upload evidence to support your application. The evidence must be in an electronic format.

If you're moving from Ukraine as a refugee, use our Ukrainian language school place application form.

Before applying you should read our admissions guidance for Ukrainian refugee sponsors and parents.

Apply now

What happens next

After you submit your application, we'll review the information and advise you of when we will offer you a school place.

We may also contact you if there is information missing from your application.