Our local transport plan
Our local transport plan 4 covers:
- how transport plays a part in our vision to make Buckinghamshire a great place to live and work
- all types of transport (and looking ahead to 2036)
- our high-level approach to transport in Buckinghamshire
How we'll update you on our progress
We'll keep you up to date by:
- developing additional documents to support the plan’s high-level policies
- publish them on this page
We know things will change between now and 2036. To help us respond, we have identified parts of the plan as being ‘live’. These may be updated when our understanding develops significantly.
How we consider the environment
The plan was informed by a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA).
This assessment helps protect:
- Buckinghamshire’s unique countryside
- other special environments
The consultants who completed this assessment are producing a Post-Adoption SEA Statement. We'll publish it on this page once completed.