Apply for help to pay your rent

Find out how to apply for help to pay your rent.

Apply for Council Tax Reduction if you're having difficulty paying

You may be able to claim Council Tax Reduction if you are on a low income or claiming benefits.

Report a change in circumstances

If you get benefits for housing or Council Tax, you must tell us if there are any changes that may affect how much money you get.