Make a referral to Better Housing Better Health
Better Housing Better Health (previously called the Affordable Warmth Helpline) helps Buckinghamshire residents to:
- keep warm and well at home
- improve the energy efficiency of their homes
by providing free, confidential advice about:
- switching energy suppliers
- maximising income
- signing up to the Priority Services Register
- accessing financial support
To refer yourself or someone you know, visit the Better Housing Better Health website or call 0800 107 0044.
Buckinghamshire Council also offers guidance for saving energy in your home.