Request changes to information we hold about you

You have the right to request the following in relation to your personal data:

  • ask for corrections to be made
  • ask for it to stop being processed
  • ask for automated decisions to be made by a person
  • ask for it to be deleted

Make an Individual Rights Request online

Make an Individual Rights Request

If you need help or cannot do this online

If you need help, contact [email protected].

If you cannot do this online, you can make a request by post to:

Data Protection Officer
Buckinghamshire Council
The Gateway
Gatehouse Road
HP19 8FF