Disclosure request

Who can make a disclosure request

Some organisations, for example, the police, revenue authorities or other investigating authorities, can make requests for disclosure under Schedule 2 Part 1 of the Data Protection Act 2018. The request must be countersigned by a senior officer. The authority may be contacted to confirm their identity.

Make a disclosure request

You can make a disclosure request online.

Make a request

If you cannot do this online

You can make a request by post on headed notepaper to:

Freedom of Information Officer
Buckinghamshire Council
The Gateway
Gatehouse Road
HP19 8FF