Privacy and Electric Vehicle charging cable pavement channels
This privacy notice explains how the Transport service at Buckinghamshire Council (the data controller) will use the personal information we collect about you when you use this service.
Information held about you
We can hold the following information on you:
- your name
- your contact details, including telephone number and email address
- contact we have had with you (such as correspondence).
Why we need your information
We need your information to:
- identify if you wish to participate in this pilot scheme
- share with the supplier to identify the correct installation location
- deliver electric vehicle charging services
- collect feedback on the scheme.
What is the legal basis for us to process your data?
The legal basis for processing the data under the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 is:
- Article 6(1)(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Buckinghamshire Council
- Article 6(1)(b) We have a contractual obligation.
How we share and process your information
We will share your information, if appropriate, with:
- third parties (data processors) contracted by Buckinghamshire Council to work on behalf of the Council to support the service - such third parties include:
- the channel supplier and installer
- other relevant services within the Council.
We will securely hold your information and only keep for 2 years. Where information is no longer needed it will be confidentially disposed of.
Automated decision making
We do not carry out any automated decision making in relation to this information.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF, by email at dat[email protected] or by phone at 0300 131 6000.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to the Data Protection Officer. You can also then complain to the ICO if you remain unhappy with how we have used your data.
Date of publication/last update: 12/06/2023