Report a blocked drain or flooding
Use this service to report a:
- blocked drain
- ditch drainage issue
- flooded subway
- flood on the road or footpath
What we need to know
Help us locate the problem quicker by providing:
- images (if safe to do so)
- a description of the damage
- a description of its location (for example, outside house number 25)
All of our drains and gullies are marked individually on the map. Select the correct one to report it.
You must have an email address to use the online reporting site (FixMyStreet).
How you'll be updated on reports
You'll receive an email when:
- there is a status update on the online reporting site
- a highways officer leaves a comment or updates the report
Drains we are responsible for
We are responsible drains and gullies located on publicly maintained roads.
We are not responsible for drains located on private property.
Surface water and sewers are maintained by the water company unless the surface water is caused by a blocked drain, then we're responsible.