We offer over 60 walks across Buckinghamshire.
Our trained volunteer walk leaders and backmarkers are there to help you walk at your own pace, with no need to worry about being left behind. However, please try and book the level of walk you feel you can do.
All new walkers are welcome whether you are fit and active, haven't exercised in a long time, or have been advised to join by a doctor.
- not all our walks as indicated on the map are operational yet
- not all walks operate on bank holidays
- all walkers are required to submit a new registration form before booking
If you are not able to register online, paper copies of the registration form will be available from your walk leader on-site.
See full details and walk schedule by clicking "Book an Event".
Levels of walking
- Level 1: Get started with walks over flat ground and no stiles (up to 45 minutes)
- Level 2: Occasional stile and gradient (up to 60 minutes)
- Level 3: Occasional stile and gradient (between 60-90 minutes)
- Level 4: Occasional stile and gradient (90 minutes plus)
Level 4 walks are the most advanced walks. They are more than 1.5 hours and possibly over more demanding terrain. Although they are not officially a “health walk”, they are still part of the Simply Walk scheme.
Registered assistance dogs are allowed on all walks.
Well behaved dogs on non-extendable leads are also permitted at the discretion of the walk leader.
It is the owner's responsibility to ensure their pet is covered by liability insurance.
Simply Walk is seeking more Volunteer Walk Leaders.
All training is free. No previous skills or qualification required - just enthusiasm and willingness to help. There is also an option to complete a first aid training course.
See our webpage for information on how to donate to Simply Walk.