Anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

When you report anti-social behaviour, you will speak to different organisations depending on what you have experienced.

This may be:

  • the police
  • our anti-social behaviour officer
  • a registered social landlord (housing association)

This page shows who you should contact and when.

You should also make a report if have already tried speaking to your neighbours or using mediation, but it has not worked.

You can also use community trigger if you have experienced anti-social behaviour many times.

Make a report

Select the heading that describes what you want to do:

Community trigger for repeat victims of anti-social behaviour

If you have experienced anti-social behaviour time and time again, but you feel as if nobody is listening to you, you can use community trigger to ask us to review your case.

Request a review of your case online.

To use community trigger, you must have:

  • made 3 reports of anti-social behaviour within the past 6 months
  • always made your reports within 1 month of the incident happening

Any organisations involved will look at your community trigger, and decide if further action can be taken to stop the anti-social behaviour you have experienced.

The community trigger is not used to:

  • send us a complaint on how an organisation has dealt with your case (for complaints you should contact the relevant organisation about their complaints procedure)
  • report new cases of anti-social behaviour

You can read more about the community trigger process and what is involved.

You can also find out what to do if you want to appeal a community trigger decision.

Find out how many requests we received per year and how we dealt with them (PDF, 58 KB)

Contact the Anti-Social Behaviour Team

If you have a question about reporting anti-social behaviour that is not answered on this page, contact us on [email protected].