Anti-social behaviour

Help if you are affected by anti-social behaviour

As well as reporting anti-social behaviour to us and the police, there are other organisations that can help you:

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice can give you free, confidential and independent advice on how to deal with anti-social behaviour.

Find your local Citizens Advice branch and see phone numbers you can call for help.

Parish and town councils

Your local parish or town council can help you deal with anti-social behaviour.

Find out how to contact your parish or town council.

Contact the Anti-Social Behaviour Team

If you have a question about support for people who have experienced anti-social behaviour that is not answered on this page, fill out our Anti-Social Behaviour Reporting Form.