Report graffiti

We are responsible for removing graffiti from:

  • council property (bins, houses, buildings, bridges or monuments)
  • public areas (parks and cemeteries)
Report now

Where to report graffiti on other property

If the graffiti is on private property, the owner is responsible for it's removal.

Graffiti on the below items should be reported to the listed organisation: