Cancel a Spare Seat bus pass or request a refund

You can cancel your child's bus pass online if you no longer need it. You will need to pay for the rest of the term and can only get a refund for any full terms you've already paid for. If you pay monthly, we will review your claim and let you know if you need to pay more to cover the rest of the term.

Then, you will need to return the bus pass by post or hand deliver it to our Walton Street Office. We cannot process your cancellation and refund you until we have received it. Send it by post to:

Client Transport
Buckinghamshire Council
Walton Street Offices
Walton Street
HP20 1UA

If you decide to hand deliver it, put your pass in an envelope marked for the ‘Client Transport Team- CANCELLATION’.

You can find more information in our terms and conditions of travel.

Before you start

You will need to know your child's bus pass number.

After you have cancelled the pass, remember to return the pass to us by post.

Cancel online

Start now