Apply for a secondary school place
View or accept a secondary school place offer
National Offer Day is 1 March 2022.
If you applied:
- online, we'll email you on 1 March 2022 to tell you the school your child has been offered
- using a paper form, we'll email or text this information to you
Responding to your offer
If you applied online, you can view and accept your offer online.
If you're happy with the school your child has been offered, you must accept the offer online by 11:59pm on 14 March 2022.
If you've made a paper application and provided us with an email address, we'll email you the outcome of your application.
If you're not happy with the school offered, it is still a good idea to accept it for now. Your child will be added to the waiting list (or lists) for preferred schools, and you may decide to lodge an appeal.
How offers were made
Our allocation profile explains how offers are made at Buckinghamshire schools.
The information shows:
- which Buckinghamshire schools had more applications than places available
- the admission rules under which places could be offered
- the furthest distance we were able to offer