Apply for a secondary school place
Submit your school application
If you live in Buckinghamshire, apply for your child's school place online for entry in September 2024.
What you'll need
You must submit evidence to verify the address used in your child’s application. In most cases, if you are the Council Tax payer, you will just need to provide your council tax account number.
If you are not the Council Tax payer for the property you live in with your child, then you must send us an electricity bill less than 3 months old, showing energy usage at your address. This can be either:
- a scan of a paper bill, or
- a digital copy downloaded from your electricity supplier
If relevant to your application, you may also need to provide:
- your Supplementary Information Form (send this to your preferred school)
- evidence if your child is adopted, fostered or in local authority care
- evidence if you're applying under the exceptional medical or social needs rule
- evidence your child is entitled to free school meals or pupil premium funding (send this to your preferred school directly if they have this rule)
The deadline to submit your application was 31 October 2023.
If you've not applied for a secondary school place by 31 October, you must submit a late application.
Late applications can affect your chances of getting into your preferred school as places may already be taken.