Community Infrastructure Levy
There are other forms, on the Planning Portal, in addition to these listed here:
- CIL form 1 - CIL additional information on the Planning Portal
- CIL form 2 - Assumption of liability on the Planning Portal
This form should be used to assume liability before starting development.
- CIL form 3 - Withdrawal of assumption of liability on the Planning Portal
Use this form if you have assumed liability to pay CIL but will no longer be making the payment.
- CIL Form 4 - Transfer of assumed liability on the Planning Portal
This form is used to transfer the responsibility for paying CIL between parties.
It should be used if the person who assumed liability using form 2 will no longer be paying CIL, but has already agreed with another party that they will be paying.
- CIL Form 5 - Notice of chargeable development on the Planning Portal
This form is used to give us as charging authority notice of work which may be liable for CIL being carried out under General Consent / Permitted Development rights.
- CIL Form 6 - Commencement notice on the Planning Portal
This form is used to give us notice that a development with a CIL liability is starting on site. This needs to be submitted even if an exemption from CIL is granted.