Issues with maps on our Public Access site (former Wycombe district area)

You cannot view or filter maps by planning area on our Public Access site for the former Wycombe district area. We are working to fix this issue now.

Having a say

How to report a problem during or after building

After a building or development goes ahead, you can:

Some building projects may not need planning permission from Buckinghamshire Council because they have been granted permission through permitted development rights. Find out more about permitted development rights on GOV.UK.

Applications can also be made after work has started - the council will consider these in the same way as other applications.