Having a say and reporting issues

Having a say

How to have a say before and after something is built

Report a planning breach

Tell us about a planning breach

Report a dangerous building

Let us know if a building or structure is dangerous

Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)

The SCI explains when, how, and for what reasons you will be able to participate in planning issues. These include plan making, neighbourhood plans, planning applications, and planning enforcement.