Fly-tipping Enforcement Policy
This document sets out the Buckinghamshire Council Fly-Tipping Enforcement Policy ("the Policy') which details what residents, businesses, and individuals of Buckinghamshire can expect from Buckinghamshire Council ("the Council') when it carries out its regulatory and enforcement functions.
This Policy takes into account current principal legislation, including: -
- The European Convention on Human Rights
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- The Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
- Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996
- The Regulatory Enforcement and Sanctions Act 2008
- Equality Act 2010
In applying this Policy, the Council will take account of the Buckinghamshire Council overarching Regulatory Enforcement Policy, any new relevant legislation that applies any amendments to existing legislation and guidance policies from the secretary of state.
This Policy also takes into account current statutory guidance or schemes, including: -
- The Regulators' Code
- The Code for Crown Prosecutors
- Primary Authority Principle