Landlord portal for housing benefits
The landlord portal is specifically for landlords that are in receipt of housing benefit on behalf of their tenants to view information or carry out actions.
What you can do through the portal
Through the landlords portal you can view:
- basic claim details, including weekly housing benefit entitlement
- details of payments made to yourself
- details of overpayments for yourself
- informational notes on the claim left by Buckinghamshire Council for you to see
You can also:
- tell us about a change in circumstances which may affect the claim (such as advising us of a change in the tenants address)
- add informational notes to the claim for us to see, such as if the tenant is visually impaired
- search and check for payments made
- view the payment transactions included in the overall payment for the claim(s)
- link from each transaction to the associated Claim Enquiry page for that particular claim
Uploading rent files
The landlord portal allows you to upload a rent file to be automatically uploaded to the claim eg. advising us of rent increases.
The file must be in a specific format to be automatically processed.
Sign up for the landlord portal
To sign up for the landlord portal send an email to [email protected].
You must include:
- your landlord name
- your landlord reference number
- your name, telephone number and work email address
We can then proceed with the registration process.
Login to the landlord portal
Once you have signed up you can login to the landlord portal.