Landlord portal for housing benefits
The landlord portal is specifically for landlords that are in receipt of housing benefit on behalf of their tenants to view information or carry out actions. It can be used for claims, payments and uploading rent files.
To access the portal you must sign up first.
- searching for one or many claims by claim number, name, address etc
- basic claim details, including weekly Housing Benefit entitlement
- details of payments made to yourself
- details of overpayments for yourself
- adding informational notes to the claim for Buckinghamshire Council to see, such as if the tenant is visually impaired
- viewing informational notes on the claim left by Buckinghamshire Council for you to see
- advising Buckinghamshire Council of a change in circumstances which may affect the claim (such as advising us of a change in the tenants address)
- search and check for payments made
- view the payment transactions included in the overall payment for the claim(s)
- link from each transaction to the associated Claim Enquiry page for that particular claim
Uploading rent files
- the ability to upload a rent file to be automatically uploaded to the claim eg. advising us of rent increases. The file must be in a specific format to be automatically processed
Sign up for the landlord portal
To sign up for the landlord portal send an email to [email protected].
You must include:
- your landlord name
- your landlord reference number
- your name, telephone number and work email address
We can then proceed with the registration process.