Report a drainage problem in or around your home

Before you start, you’ll need to find out who’s responsible for the drain or sewer

Report a blocked drain to a water company

There are 3 main water companies in Buckinghamshire:

If you're unsure who supplies your water, you can find out by entering your postcode on the Water UK website.

Report a blocked drain or flooding on the road

Report a flood

Find out how to report a flood