Council Tax: Save time, do it online

Opt for paperless billing, set up a Direct Debit, view your account, make a payment or tell us you’ve moved – all through one account. Sign up for an online Council Tax account today.

Add someone to your Council Tax bill

If you need your partners or joint tenants name added to the bill, you can email [email protected] with:

  • your account number
  • your address
  • full name of person to be added
  • the date they moved into the property
  • how they are liable for Council Tax (are they a partner or a joint tenant)

We will then add their name onto the account and bills.

If you are receiving a single person discount

If you were receiving a single person discount but someone has moved in with you, you can add their name to your Council Tax account and bills.

You can do this by cancelling your single person discount as you will be asked to fill in a number of details about the new occupant and can then add their name to your account.