Organising an event
If you want to hold an event in Buckinghamshire you should:
- submit an event notification form - preferably 3 months before the event
- send us supporting documentation including a risk assessment and event management plan
- check if you need a licence for entertainment, gambling or the sale of alcohol
- check if road closures or other safety measures are required
- read the advice in our event safety for event organisers guide
Telling us about your event helps us and our partner agencies (see Safety Advisory Group) assess the risk and impact your event will have on the local community.