Organising an event


If you want to hold an event in Buckinghamshire you should:

  1. submit an event notification form - preferably 3 months before the event
  2. send us supporting documentation including a risk assessment and event management plan
  3. check if you need a licence for entertainment, gambling or the sale of alcohol
  4. check if road closures or other safety measures are required
  5. read the advice in our event safety for event organisers guide

Telling us about your event helps us and our partner agencies (see Safety Advisory Group) assess the risk and impact your event will have on the local community.

Holding an event on park land

If you want to hold an event on park land owned by the council see Apply to book park land for your event.