Register a birth

How to register

You need to register the birth of your baby within 42 days.

If your baby was born in Buckinghamshire, they should be registered in a Buckinghamshire register office.

If you need to translate this website from English to another language you can use Google Translate.

For Apple devices you can download Google Translate on the App Store (

If your baby was born outside of Buckinghamshire

If your baby was born outside of Buckinghamshire, you should register the birth at a register office in the area where your baby was born.

If your baby was born at:

You can also find your local register office online.

Make a declaration

We are unable to complete declarations at this time for births that have taken place outside of Buckinghamshire.