Request a search on a property or land
Making a personal search
A personal search is a search of the Local Land Charges Register only.
It does not answer the additional questions asked on an official search.
To book a personal search in:
Aylesbury Vale area
Contact us to view the Local Land Charges Register
Email us at [email protected] or call us on 01296 585 039 to book your search.
Official and personal searches have information that can be sourced free of charge without an official request.
There is no charge for a personal search. But some departments may charge for copies of documents, or for access to information that is not publicly available.
You will need to ask the relevant department about any charges and whether you need to book an appointment in advance.
Chiltern and South Bucks areas
You can submit a search using our online form.
To use this service:
- register or log in on our local land charges portal
- upload a location plan (the maximum file size is 4 MB)
- answer some questions
- make payment using credit or debit card (if you cannot pay by card please contact us for an alternative payment method)
- upload a location plan and clearly mark the curtilage of the property you want to search as 'normal'
- leave box C blank if you're only requesting component Con29R questions
- only submit component data questions for residential properties - we do not provide this service for commercial properties
We are currently unable to split questions 2.1, 2.2-2.5 and 3.4. Please request all parts of these questions at the correct fee.
Contact us with details of the address or plot of land. We'll need a clear plan of the area in which you require a search.
We'll book your search and will contact you when the results are back.
Queen Victoria Road
Email us at [email protected] or call us on 01494 421 180 to book your search.