Request a search on a property or land
Making an official search
If you're making an official search you'll need to submit 1 of each of these 3 forms:
- LLC1: this is a request to search the local land charges register only. The form must be completed in full
- Con29R: this consists of several 'required' enquiries, that are answered by different departments within the council, with the exception of the highway questions, which are answered by the Highways team
- Con29O form: this consists of pre-determined optional enquiries which you may wish to ask about. Included in these optional questions is now the Commons Registration search question
All of these forms may be submitted independently of each other, but please ensure that 2 copies of the plan, with the area to be search clearly outlined, is submitted with the above forms.
Submitting your official land charges search forms
Aylesbury Vale area
To submit an LLC1 and Con29 form in Aylesbury, email us at [email protected]
Chiltern and South Bucks areas
To submit an LLC1 or Con29 form in Chiltern and South Bucks you should use our online form.
To use this service:
- register or log in on our local land charges portal
- upload a location plan (the maximum file size is 4 MB)
- answer some questions
- make payment using credit or debit card (if you cannot pay by card please contact us for an alternative payment method)
- upload a location plan and clearly mark the curtilage of the property you want to search as 'normal'
- leave box C blank if you're only requesting component Con29R questions
- only submit component data questions for residential properties - we do not provide this service for commercial properties
We are currently unable to split questions 2.1, 2.2-2.5 and 3.4. Please request all parts of these questions at the correct fee.
To submit an LLC1 and Con29 form in Wycombe, email us at [email protected]
Submitting component data Con29R questions only
If you only need to submit component data Con29R questions you should contact the team for your local area:
- Aylesbury – email the Request for component search form [Word, 40 KB] to [email protected]
- Chiltern and South Bucks - you need to be registered first
- Wycombe – email the Request for component search form [Word, 40 KB] to [email protected]
You can also make an electronic LLC1 or Con29 search submission via:
Read more about local land charges at:
Make a highways extent search
See if a maintainable highway affects your property by making a search for a highways extent.