Request a search on a property or land

Local land charges fees

You do not need to pay a fee for:

  • an application to search in the register (a personal search)
  • an application to register a local land charge (other than a LON)
  • an application to vary or cancel a registration (other than the registration of a LON)
  • a copy of any document which is listed as being kept by the registrar in the particulars of registration for a LON or an application for a copy of any court order or item of correspondence kept by the registrar that relates to a registration, or to an application under the Local Land Charges Act 1975 or the Rules
  • an official search if you’ve paid for an official search for the same property within the last 6 months

Choose your area to find the relevant fees: