Check if you need permission or approval for home improvements

Planning advice service

We can give you planning advice on your project.

You need to pay for this service. We will tell you if:

  • planning permission is required
  • a proposal comes under permitted development rights
  • if permitted development rights are no longer valid

Read more about our planning advice service and view fee information.