Check if work on your property was done legally

Apply for regularisation

If you have had work carried out without building control approval, you will need to submit a regularisation application.

If your application is successful, you will get a regularisation certificate that makes the unauthorised work legal.

However, we will need to see any work that has not been approved by us. This work may need to be removed or fixed.

Make a regularisation application by selecting your local area:

To discuss your case, you can contact your local Building Control team: