Check if work on your property was done legally

Where to start

You need to check that you have the right permission for planning and building work that has been done on your property.

If work has not been carried out legally you may be prosecuted.

You can view details of planning applications to check if work done on your property has planning and building consent.

You can search for a planning application on Public Access using information such as the address or the application reference number. Select your local area below:

Aylesbury Vale Chiltern and South Bucks Wycombe