Tell us about a parking problem
If you’d like to tell us about a parking problem, get in touch:
You can let us know about any parking issues we need to investigate, including:
- a vehicle parked in an area where there are restrictions (for example, on double yellow lines)
- a vehicle blocking or parked on your driveway
- problems with a council car park
- spillages or fly-tipping in a council car park
- problems with payment machines in a council car park
- problems with on-street parking payment machines
- dangerous parking
- general parking problems not listed here
You can also tell us about abuses of a Blue Badge for disabled parking.
You cannot use this contact form to speak to us about a parking charge notice (PCN), which is commonly known as a parking ticket or parking fine.
Report an urgent parking problem
Illegal or obstructive parking should be reported directly to Thames Valley Police. You can:
- report a traffic incident online
- call 101 for non-emergency enquiries
Contact the parking team
If you have a question about reporting a parking problem that is not answered on this page, you can contact us for help.