Texts and emails from us about late payments

We will be texting or emailing residents who are late paying their Council Tax. This communication is genuine but if you’d like reassurance you can log in to check your online account or pay online. There is no need to contact us if you've already paid.

Tell us if you've changed your name

If you have changed your name and would like this updated on your bill, you can email [email protected] with the following information:

  • your account number
  • your address
  • the name we currently have on your account
  • what you would like your name to be changed to on your account
  • the reason for the name change e.g. marriage, divorce

Also attach any relevant proof of name change with your initial request.

If you do not attach proof, we may request that you provide further proof to verify this name change, such as a marriage certificate, an enrolled deed poll or other proof of identification.