Privacy and Additional Restrictions Grant Booster (ARG)
This privacy notice explains how the Strategy & Partnership service at Buckinghamshire Council (the data controller) will use the personal information we collect about you when you use this service.
Information held about you
We can hold the following information on you:
- your name
- your contact details, including telephone number and email address
- contact we have had with you (such as correspondence)
- your bank details
Why we need your information
We need your information to:
- to process your grant application
- To detect and prevent fraud
What is the legal basis for us to process your data?
The legal basis for processing the data under the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 is:
- Article 6(1)(e) We need it to perform a public task
How we share and process your information
We will share your information, if appropriate, with:
- third parties (data processors) contracted by Buckinghamshire Council to work on behalf of the Council to support the Strategy & Partnership service - such third parties include:
- credit reference agencies
- Buckinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Buckinghamshire Business First
- other bodies in connection with the prevention of crime, criminal or legal investigations or proceedings including fraud (and the National Fraud Initiative) or regulatory functions (such as the Local Government Ombudsman)
- other relevant services within the council
We will securely hold your information and only keep it for 6 years. Where information is no longer needed it will be confidentially disposed of.
Automated decision making
We do not carry out any automated decision making in relation to this information.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF, by email at [email protected].
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to the Data Protection Officer. You can also then complain to the ICO if you remain unhappy with how we have used your data.
Date of publication/last update: 21/01/2022
Date of completion of project/processing: 30/04/2027