Emergency contacts

If there is an emergency and it's not a matter for the emergency services (999), then you can call us out of hours. 

Social care emergencies

Housing emergencies

If you have a housing related emergency, contact us on 0800 999 7677 and follow the prompts to speak to one of our officers for advice and assistance.

Roads and pavements

Call us to report flooding or a problem on roads and pavements that you feel is unsafe and needs to be dealt with as an emergency: