Report dog fouling

Report an overflowing dog waste bin

Use this service to report dog waste bins that are overflowing.

You'll need an email address to use the online reporting site (FixMyStreet).

Report now

How you'll be updated on reports

You'll receive an email when:

  • there is a status update on the online reporting site
  • a highways officer leaves a comment or updates the report