Admission Consultation for Buckinghamshire schools
Community and voluntary controlled schools
Each year we update the admissions arrangements for the schools for which the council is the admission authority (voluntary controlled and community schools). We also update and refresh (where necessary) the ‘schemes’ which set out how we will manage the phased allocation processes and we reconfirm the Relevant Area as the county boundary.
View our Admissions Consultation 2024 document (PDF, 488 KB)
- no consultation proposed on Admissions Scheme for 2024 entry or on Primary or Secondary admission rules for 2024 entry
- to consult on the planned admission number reduction to Oakley CE School (from 17 to 15).
- to note the planned increase from 20 to 24 at Bledlow Ridge CE School.
- no consultation proposed on primary or secondary catchment areas
- to agree the Relevant Area prior to 2025 (PDF, 104 KB)
The consultation runs from 11 November 2022 to 23 December 2022.
You may comment on the consultation.
Voluntary aided, foundation schools and academies
The governing bodies of voluntary aided, foundation schools and academies are their own admission authorities and therefore responsible for consulting on any proposed changes to their 2024 admission arrangements. When this occurs, the details must be made available on each school's website.
Consultation must take place for at least six weeks between 1 October and 31 January.