Contact Building Control

Find your area building control team.

North Central Team

The North Central Team covers towns and villages surrounding the former Aylesbury Vale district area of Buckinghamshire.

Contact the North Central Team on:

For building control information in Milton Keynes visit the Milton Keynes City Council website.

South and East Team

The South and East Team deal with towns and villages in the former Chiltern and South Bucks district areas of Buckinghamshire.

Contact the South and East Team on:

West Team

The West Team in Building Control covers the former Wycombe district area of Buckinghamshire and surrounding towns and villages.

Contact the Building Control West team on:

Contact Buckinghamshire Highways or report an issue online if your query is to do with roads, public footpaths, tree cutting or road maintenance.

Contact Environmental Health to report building work that is a nuisance and causing too much noise or dust.

Contact the Health and Safety Executive for enquiries about health and safety at building sites.

View our planning information for support with dropped kerbs, tree preservation orders and planning applications.

Report a planning breach online.